Saturday, March 22, 2014

Scraphappy Saturday - Between Blue and Green

I hope you are still enjoying the hazy shades between blue and green.  There is still one more Saturday after today to finish off the odds and ends.  I'll be enjoying my own shades of aquamarine while gazing at tropical water across a white sand beach, so I'll set the next post to go up automatically.
Though spring is one day old officially, I know a lot of you are still enduring winter weather.  Hopefully that will start to change soon.  While waiting out the weather, feel free to use the linky below to share your scraphappy projects.  I've got just a few pre-company cleaning projects to finish off and then I'l be working on a few more sampler blocks before I go.

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

thanks for hosting this bit of motivation! it really helps to work through those scraps!

Deb A said...

One more week to play with teals. Can't wait to see what color comes up for April! Enjoy the vacation.

Jo said...

I had fun today playing catch up with my blocks.
Have a relaxing break

Kat Scribner said...

I missed last Saturday, but had my butterflys all ready, so will share them today. I don't have alot of aquas left to work with,since I didn't have alot to begin with. That's okay, I'm buried under fabric around here anyway. lol

Elly D said...

Oh do you have any room in your case for me? Your holiday sounds like it will be wonderful!
Have a great time!!

Kate said...

Love your little 9 patches. After making just one, I now know how much work they are.

Enjoy your holiday!

Marly said...

Those a such tiny 9-patches they're really sweet. Have a good holiday.

Jeanne said...

I think I'm actually going to finish my teal project this month!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I got a slow start this month - but I'm half way through all 7 of my monthly projects. One more week . . . purple or green next month?

Angie said...

Love seeing all your mini 9 patches! You have more patience than I do for those tiny ones!

Dasha said...

Loving this challenge Angela. Thanks for organising it!

Mystic Quilter said...

Such lovely colours to work with this month, after lunch I have the time to visit some of the links!

Cathy Tomm said...

Love the little teal nine patches. I have plans to do some this week.

Sewgreen said...

I'm linked up! Skipping teal, but adding something in addition to my churn dash blocks

Rita@PinPrickedFingers.com said...

I'm a little late with this link up but will not have internet service for a few days so I can't make the last link up of the month. Thanks for hosting such a great scrappy party!