Sunday, July 13, 2008

An Award!!!!!


Thanks so much Amanda, for giving me the Brillante Weblog award. It was so nice of you to think of me! I had to laugh when I saw the list of her nominated bloggers, because we read most of the same blogs. I looked through my list and tried to find my daily reads that did not duplicate the ones already listed. These are blogs that make me want to smile, laugh, think or quilt. Thanks to all the bloggers who inspire me in more ways than I can name.

Beth at bzqltr who's machine quilting inspires
Rhonda at Doxies on my Quilt who makes beautiful quilts in duplicate
Melinda at Creations by Melinda who makes great screen bags that are on my list to try
Nines at Prairiequilts who juggles so many kids and still manages to be crafty.
Peg at Happy in Quilting who has gotten so many of us motivated with her challenge
Tazzie at Tazzie Quilts who uses great reproduction fabrics that make me want to expand my stash
Shinynewthing at Too Many Hobbies who, like me doesn't try to limit her number of hobbies

The rules are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog/
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

2 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Angela....wow, thankyou so very much...that is just so kind of you...the challenge has been so much fun, I never realized I would have so many people sign up, but believe me it has given me so much, this blogging is truly a wonderful land...take care Peg x

Rhonda said...

Awwww... thank you, I am so honored that you've picked me for this award. I enjoy reading your blog too, so can I choose you?

:-D