Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged

Candace has tagged me. (Look how clever I am in figuring out how to do the link )

Here are the rules:


1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here are Seven Random or Weird Facts About Me:

1. I am a middle child, married to a middle child and therefore swore I would never have three children, thus producing another middle child. Guess how many I have?

2. My left leg is half an inch shorter than my right leg. I found this out when I was training for my third marathon and started having back problems. I saw a sports medicine guy who gave me a lift for my shoe and I never had back trouble again.

3. I have a sticker on my car that says 26.2. It makes me smile whenever I see it. I got it from the alaskastickerguy.com for $0.99.

4. I have 9 UFOs in my laundry room, neatly labeled and organized. When I started quilting I thought you could only work on one quilt at a time. Boy have I been corrupted!

5. My birthday is on the same day as my mothers birthday which is the same day as my wedding anniversary. My two daughters were both born in the same month, but not on the same day :(.

6. I have read everything by Janet Evanovich. The first one I read was number 6. The school librarian recommended it as nice light reading for a cruise during spring break. I think they should make a movie and Sandra Bullock should play Stephanie Plum.

7. I think using fusible web is cheating and raw edge appliqué should be outlawed.

If you disagree with number 7, then consider yourself tagged. I don't want to pick on anyone who doesn't want to play along, so participation is strictly voluntary. I'm violating rule number 4, so comment if you want to play and I will link to your blog.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahhhh...it's wonderful what you find out about people with this silly little game :0) Do I want to be tagged??---well, that depends on how many tests I need to grade, how many quilt projects are weighing down my shoulders, AND whether or not I could come up with that many facts about me.

So......I leave my fate in your hands ;0)

But, to answer your question: Have I been doing the CC as a true mystery? Yes, and No. Yes, because I have only been printing out one clue at a time---, but kinda No, because I've been seeing so many completed CC pictures (so I had an idea what the final quilt would look like).

And only 9 UFO's? (I might only have 8).....we must be "young quilters"---I can only imagine how many UFO's some of the 10+yr quilters have in their closets :0)

Happy Monday
-Amy
http://skattebo-skattebo.blogspot.com/